1. The visa policy of the United States involves the requirements for foreign nationals to travel to, enter, and remain in the United States. Visitors to the United States must obtain a visa from one of the U.S. diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa-exempt or Visa Waiver Program countries. The same rules apply for travel to all U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands with additional waivers. Similar but separate rules apply to American Samoa.
2. All information provided by you, or on your behalf by a designated third party, must be correct and true.
3. A US VISA may be revoked at any time and for any reason, including new information influencing eligibility. You can be subject to criminal or administrative penalties if you knowingly and willfully make a materially false, fraudulent, or fictitious statement or representation in a VISA application submitted by you or on your behalf.
4. Accessible Legal Services, LLC is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS and states DOS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), or any other United States governmental agency.
5. Some of our clients leave a review of past results and their personal experiences on this website. These reviews are not an indication of your personal experience or results during the application process. The information on this website is intended to provide general information only. This information is not intended to be a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in all matters. You should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in your visa application. The outcome of a matter may depend on a variety of circumstances beyond the control of any client.
6. This website includes general information on immigration issues and developments. Those materials are for educational and informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current developments. These educational and informational materials are not intended and should not be taken as legal advice.
7. Accessible Legal Services, LLC is not responsible for any inaccurate, false, incomplete, or inappropriate information presented on the website.
8. Accessible Legal Services, LLC is not responsible and shall not be liable for the temporary unavailability of the website due to technical issues outside its control or for any loss or damage suffered because of the use of or access to this website or the inability to use or access this website.
9. Some links on this website will lead to websites that are not under the control of Accessible Legal Services, LLC. When you activate them, you will leave the https://alslawoffice.org. Accessible Legal Services, LLC has no control over, and accepts no responsibility in respect of materials, products or services available on any website not under the control of Accessible Legal Services, LLC.
10. Using this website does not make you a customer or even a prospective customer of Accessible Legal Services, LLC.
If you have any concerns, questions, or complaints about our Legal Disclaimer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.