1. The information on this website is for general information purposes only.
2. Nothing on this website should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.
3. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
4. I understand that certain materials on https://alslawoffice.org, are only available in English. Translations of these Terms, other terms, conditions, and policies, are provided for your convenience only. In case of conflict or ambiguity between translations, the English version has authority and control.
7. I accept that Accessible Legal Services, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to everybody.
8. I understand that these terms affect my legal rights and obligations. If I do not agree to be obliged by all of these terms, I will not use this website.
If you have any concerns, questions, or complaints about our Terms of Service, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.