Age Requirements for General Use.
You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your home country and fully capable and competent to enter the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties herein in order to access this website and hire our legal services. Persons under the age of 18 or under the legal age of consent in their home country may not use this website and may not submit any personal information to us. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into any agreements with us.
Restrictions on Use.
For Personal Use Only
You may browse this website and all associated material, including, without limitation, any articles, or recommendations that we may share, solely for your personal use and enjoyment. This website or any part of it may not be duplicated, reproduced, copied, visited, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
Accuracy of Information as Condition to Website Access
In order to access any portion of this website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain information, occasionally personal. It is a condition of your use of this website that all the information you provide is complete, correct, accurate and up to date.
You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of this website. In using this website, you may not:
· Transmit any information, including images and language, that could be considered unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent;
· Transmit any type of message that constitutes, encourages, or incites conduct that gives rise to civil liability or constitute a crime;
· Request or transmit any software, information, or other material that violate the rights of others, including material that infringes rights of privacy or publicity; is protected by trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights; or is a derivative work with respect to it, without obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
· Transmit any software, information, or other material that contains viruses or other harmful components;
· Use any device, tool, software, data, or other methods to navigate or search this website, other than generally available browsers or a search engine provided by us;
· Utilize or frame any framing techniques to enclose any aspect of this website, including any logo, trademark, or other proprietary information without our express written consent; or
· Use, without our express written consent, any metatags or “hidden text” using our name.
Also, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this website, including, without limitation:
· Access data or content not intended for you or log into a server that you are not authorized to access;
· Make an attempt to scan, probe, or test this website’s vulnerability, or any associated network or system, or to breach security or authentication measures without authorization;
· Interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any host, visitor, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
· Violating security features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the services or the content on the website, including, without limitation, by the use of any manual or automated software, scripts bots, devices, spiders, crawlers, scraping data miners, or other automatic access tools;
· Use this website to send unwanted email advertisements or promotions for products or services;
· Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or in any posting; or
· Attempt to reverse-engineer, modify, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code we use to provide this website.
· Any breach of network or system security may expose you to criminal and/or civil criminal liability.
We reserve the right at any time to adjust or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, including, without limitation, the services we provide with or without notification. We do not assume responsibility for modifying, updating, amending, or clarifying the information on this website, except as required by law. No specific update or refresh date applied to this website should be taken as an indication that all information on the website has been changed or revised. When evaluating the information on this website, please be aware that such information may not represent the complete information on a subject.
You expressly agree and acknowledge that your use of this website and the services available is at your own risk. This website, including our services, is provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the website, and our services available on and through the website, will meet your requirements. You agree and acknowledge that any material obtained through this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be exclusively responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data. You expressly acknowledge and agree that no advice or information obtained from us or through this website or services, shall create any warranty not specifically stated in the terms. We do not control or endorse any actions that result from your participation in this website, and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with respect to any actions that result from your participation. Furthermore, we disclaim that we are not affiliated with the United States government or any of its agencies. We do not warrant that the website, content, materials, information, included on or made available to you through the website are free of viruses, contamination, destructive features, or other harmful components. Your only remedy against us for dissatisfaction with the website or our services is to stop using them, as applicable.
Timing of Claims
Any cause of claim or action you may have with respect to this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
U.S. Use Only.
This website is operated and controlled by Accessible Legal Services, LLC from our offices in the United States of America, and the services we may provide are intended to comply with U.S. state and federal laws and regulations. We do not provide any services in other locations.